Health & Safety
At 21 Steps nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and staff. We understand that for some time, we won’t have the usual atmosphere our establishment offered our guests and hope that customers can overlook the visual while enjoying great food and great service.
In following the guidelines from health officials and Workplace BC, 21 Steps will be practicing the following safety measures:
- All employees will follow strict hygiene protocol
- All employees will complete a full sanitization training before resuming duties
- All employees will undergo a health check before entering restaurant
- Hand sanitizer is now provided to all guests upon arrival
- We are operating at 50% our normal capacity
- All table are measured 6ft apart
- All surfaces with be sanitized between each use
- Washrooms will be sanitized every 30 minutes
- Single use menus will be distributed and recycled once used. QR Code available for those wanting to use their mobile device to view menus
Our complete safety plan is available online for you. Just click here to view the COVID-19 Safety Plan.